Monday, March 2, 2009

Caden and Chases birthday party on the Hoffman farm

Caden Isaac Mason and Cole building their fort.
Chase "chasing" the chickens.

Caden and Chases birthday cake


Our good friends have a farm in Rockwall and they let us celebrate Caden and Chases birthdays there. Our friends from Houston came up to celebrate too. It was such a fun weekend. Caden and Cole spent their day building a fort in the woods with Isaac and Mason. Chase had fun running after the chickens, feeding the horses and riding on the lawn tractor. Bonnie made a delicious longhorn brisket and potato salad, Lori made her famous baked beans and I made broccoli salad and the cake. Jen Amanda and Brandon came to celebrate with us too. It was Jens birthday too so it was a celebration for all 3 of them.

1 comment:

  1. what a fun day! and I love that cake!! good job! I didn;t realize how multi-talented you are, Sara! ;)

    ReplyDelete