Monday, February 23, 2009

The 2 year old photo shoot

The group shot with the mommys (who didnt plan to be in the group photo) but should have known that they would be.
Chase grabbing the balloons along with his buddy James' hair.





Chase, James, Grayson and Griffin









The making of collage is just too funny to me. This was just chaos with 6 almost 2 year old children. We would get them seated and one or two would run off. We even resorted to singing itsy bitsy spider and twinkle twinkle little star to them. Chase was pretty good for the most part..no fits but he did run off a few times. In most of these..hes like alright..just get my photo taken so I can go play at that cool park I see over there. I know none of these arent the perfect photo but its perfect to me because thats how they are at this age.
Ill post the individual pictures of Chase as soon as Chera sends them to me. Thanks Chera for taking on the challenge of photographing 6 two year olds!




No comments:

Post a Comment