Caden turned 9 on Feb 10th. I cant believe how fast the time went and I just realized that hes halfway to 18.. He got up and opened his presents from us. He got a star wars pop up book, a ben 10 wii game, a indiana jones didj game, a planeterium model for his room, and a circuit board toy. Then I sent him off to school for the day. I brought him lunch from Mcdonalds and some birthday cookies to share with his class. Bryan had 2 career fairs that day so it was up to me to take all 3 boys, a crockpot full of food and a birthday cake to the cub scout blue and gold banquet that night. I managed to pull it off somehow by putting Chase in the beco baby carrier, having Caden push the stroller with the crockpot in it and me carrying the cake. They announced Cadens birthday at the banquet and sang to him. I dont have a lot of pictures from that night because I was busy with Cole and Chase. They were both starving and crabby because it was an hour past their dinner time. Bryan came about an hour later and I left with Chase so I could put him to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment