Monday, February 23, 2009

My little UT fan




I got Cole this jersey because he had been wanting one for so long to be like his brother Caden. He loves it and likes to say hook em horns every time he wears it.
Some new Cole-isms..
The other day I picked him up at school and he said mommy..im getting married. I said yes you will someday and he said no..im marrying Lexie on mothers day. She asked me today. Well..then i guess its a done deal then..
Then this weekend..Bryan was doing chores with Cole and trying to get him to clean his room. He told Bryan..I just need a few more minutes...is that too much to ask? ...hmm....where has he heard that..
Caden tried to get out of cleaning the bathroom sink by saying I cant touch it..there are girl cooties in the sink from mommy. Great to know that even mommys have girl cooties.

No comments:

Post a Comment